(Version 2, 17 Sep 2006)
- LUGNET is an unofficial Internet site which is not prepared, sponsored, authorized, or endorsed by the LEGO Group. The Official LEGO World Wide Web Site is located at www.lego.com.
- LUGNET is not responsible or liable for the inability to connect to or use this site, or for any lost or corrupted data, or for the conduct, opinions, or publications of any user, or for any other problem whatsoever relating to the use or existence of this site.
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting LUGNET a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty- free, unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, quote (including in extracts), publish, archive, restore, or display any such communication in any medium online and offline and to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any or all of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
- LUGNET has no obligation to acknowledge, mediate, or otherwise settle any disputes or differences of opinion which may arise between users.
- LUGNET reserves the right to refuse access to this site to anyone, for any reason, with or without prior warning or explanation.
Discussion Group Terms and Conditions
LUGNET does not pre-approve or moderate messages sent to discussion groups. The LUGNET discussion group server is provided as a store and forward mechanism, as is, without filters.
LUGNET reserves the right to cancel messages which not comply with the terms above.
- Do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using the discussion groups.
- Do not falsely present yourself as a representative, employee, or official of a LEGO company or of LUGNET through the accidental or deliberate use of trademarks or servicemarks in your identity or through misleading or confusing statements in your postings.
- Do not post anonymously or post any message in which the From: header is not an e-mail address under your control. (Spamblocks are OK, however, so long as it is possible for a reasonably intelligent human to reconstruct your e-mail address using clearly documented instructions, which you must include in each such message.)
- Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racist, violence glorifying or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Do not post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Do not post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Do not post non-plain-text content or non-FTX content such as HTML, multi-part MIME messages, or so-called binaries including but not limited to: images, sounds, multimedia files, computer programs, and blocks of text created using binary-to-text conversion utilities such as BinHex, uuencode, btoa, and PGP message encryptions (short PGP signatures, however, are permitted by the server).
- Do not post or re-post a message excessively, especially unsolicited advertisements, even if they are directly or indirectly related to LEGO toys.
- Do not post information or material for commercial purposes which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys or which contains advertising which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys, unless the guidelines for using lugnet.market list an exception.
9.1. Do not post small ads, want ads and any other information for commercial purposes in discussion groups other than lugnet.market, unless a discussion group explicitly welcomes their presence, or unless the guidelines for using lugnet.market list an exception.
9.2. Do not post auction announcements, updates, or listings (auction spam) in discussion groups other than lugnet.market.auction, unless a discussion group explicitly welcomes their presence, or unless the guidelines for using lugnet.market list an exception.
- Do not stray hopelessly off-topic without moving the discussion to a more appropriate location.
LUGNET reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in the sole discretion of LUGNET are in violation of these terms and conditions or of applicable law.
Disclaimers of Warranties
All documents and related graphics on LUGNET are provided as is without warranty of any kind. The documents and related graphics published on this site may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions. LUGNET may make improvements, changes, and/or additions to the information and/or services described herein at any time without notice or explanation.
LUGNET is not responsible for the contents of any linked site.
Except where otherwise noted or where implicitly understood (such as discussion group content created by users or images owned by the LEGO Group), all material on this site is Copyright © by LUGNET. All rights reserved.
LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group of companies.
LUGNET, the LUGNET logo, Fibblesnork, and AucZILLA are trademarks of Todd S. Lehman and Suzanne D. Rich.
1000steine® is a registered trademark of Rene Hoffmeister.
Other product and company names mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respective owners.
Place of fulfilment
Publisher and contentswise responsible:
Treuenbrietzener Str. 10a