The rec.toys.lego Roll Call

Part 15

This document is hosted by LUGNET.

The following is a small part of the responses to the rec.toys.lego Roll Call. Refer to the Table of Contents or the Alphabetical Index for other parts of the Roll Call.

From: Trust No One <doc@htdc.org>
Date: 8 Jan 1996 19:58:12 GMT

Name:  Matt Dicksion
Gender:  M
Year of Birth:  1971
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  15 (it's been 15 for as long as I can
remember)
Location:  Hawaii
E-mail Address:  doc@mana.htdc.org
Marital Status:  lonely
Children:  Children?  Children would steal my lego!
Occupation:  software engineer/grad student
On R.T.L. Since:  last spring

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  50?  60?  I don't know.
# of LEGO Pieces:  10-12 cubic feet

First LEGO Set:  Plastic bag from garage sale ~1977
Favorite Theme(s):  Aquanauts (NOT Aquasharks)
Favorite Set(s):  #497 Galaxy Explorer
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Redcoat admiral from Imperial Flagship
Current LEGO Project:  Combining pirates, islanders, and aquanauts into
one huge diorama

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  A huge spaceport consisting entirely of
original Space sets

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Martial arts, volleyball, paintball,
x-files, 9-ball, Java, Pepsi, cats, astronomy, world conquest and domination

From: Saz Dalrymple <SAZ@jdal.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 1996 17:59:56 +0000

Name:  Sarah Ann Dalrymple
Gender:  F
Year of Birth:  1981
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  14
Location:  Newcastle, UK
E-mail Address:  saz@jdal.demon.co.uk
Marital Status:  um
Children:  um
Occupation: I have a paper round
On R.T.L. Since:  cant remember, poss november 95

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  20
# of LEGO Pieces:  hundreds

First LEGO Set:  a duplo train set
Favorite Theme(s):  Castle
Favorite Set(s):  black knights castle
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  black knight
Current LEGO Project:  building a replica of Newcastle city castle. Currently
run out of pieces.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  coming third in the regional lego
 competion (age group 10 - 13)

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:
School, partying, Rock climbing

*    Sarah Dalrymple, SazUK, saz@jdal.demon.co.uk	   *
*	  http://www.wonderland.org/~sarah/		   *

From: crites@staff.cc.purdue.edu (Jeffrey T. Crites)
Date: 8 Jan 1996 23:58:47 GMT

Name:  Jeffrey (Jeff) T. Crites
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1968
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: About how old I am now...
Location:  West Lafayette, Indiana; Purdue University
   Soon to be Indianapolis, Indiana - or some other location.
E-mail Address:  crites@cc.purdue.edu
LEGO/home page URL(s):  http://www.mdn.com/crites/
Marital Status:  Engaged to be married - Date:  4 July, 1997.
Children:  N/A.
Occupation:  Sys. Op. / (soon) Technical Sales Engr.
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Creation.
# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  Very Large. (?)
# of LEGO Pieces:  Impossible to say. (Anyone want to count them?)
# of LEGOfests Attended: 1 (The only one so far.)
     (With a goal to attend them all)

First LEGO Set:  The Yellow Castle (of course, when I was very young).
Favorite Theme(s): (1)Castle (2)Aquazone (3)Pirate (soon)Wild West, etc.
Favorite Set(s):  Castle sets #375 and # The Red Walled Castle from 70's.
Favorite Piece/Minifigure:  Forestmen
Current LEGO Project:  (1) Just finished The 55 Gallon Aquazone Fish Tank.
   (2) Starting to catalog TECHNIC sets for sales.  (3) Interactive LEGO web
   site.  (4) Bulk Piece Purchasing at good prices...

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Jeff's LEGO Listings, Article about me (and
   some others on RTL) in the LEGO Review.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Internet, Reading, Hiking to Castles around
   the world, & People...

 __<>__                      crites@cc.purdue.edu                     __<>__
(______)    http://www.mdn.com/crites ---> "JEFF'S LEGO HOMEPAGE"    (______)
 |    |_______________________________________________________________|    |
 | // |                                                               | // |
 |    |      "Too low they build, who build beneath the stars."       |    |
 | // |                 Edward Young / Night Thoughts                 | // |
 |    |        "Particularly they who do not build with LEGO."        |    |
 | // |               Jeff Crites / Synopsis of Oneself               | // |
 |    |_______________________________________________________________|    |
 |____|                                                               |____|
(__  __)   LEGO: CA++++c(15,16,375,1592,6075) MOC+++ PI,TR++(6285)   (__  __)
   <>    TC,AQ,DU,SP+(6987) BV- #+++++ S+ LS++ H!? M+(x2) A+++ YB68m    <>

From: jonp@earthlink.net (Jon Paynter)
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 07:08:28 GMT

Name:  Jon Paynter
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1969
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  depends
Location:  Orange CO CA
E-mail Address: jonp@earthlink.net
LEGO/home page URL(s):  none yet
Marital Status:  Single
Children:  box turtle
Occupation:  Tech-Support
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Nov 1995

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  Unsure --coming out of dark ages
# of LEGO Pieces:  10,000(?)
# of LEGOfests Attended:  none

First LEGO Set:  Some early 70's universal set
Favorite Theme(s):  Castle, Space
Favorite Set(s):  6075 Castle, & that old rocket launching center space set
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Red space minifig holding a black wrench
Current LEGO Project:  Raytracing my old creations in POVRay

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  I'm still working on this one

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computers, Descent, reading, hiking, camping

  jonp@earthlink.net
  jon@halcyon.com
  102605.1100@compuserve.com

From: Surfchick <surfchick@asb.com>
Date: 2 Jan 1996 20:10:06 GMT

Name:  Andrea Graham
Gender:  female
Year of Birth:  1980
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 10
Location:  Shoreham Long Island
E-mail Address:  Surfchick@asb.com
Marital Status:  Single
Children:  None
Occupation:  life gaurd
On R.T.L. Since:  may 95

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  60+
# of LEGO Pieces:  ?

First LEGO Set:  fabuland
Favorite Theme (s): Islanders, Aquazone
Favorite Set (s):  enchanted island
Favorite Piece (s) my lego dolphin and surfpunk lego figs:)
Current LEGO Project: Tropical Island, Beach, lagoon, lots of tiki
statues everywhere

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  surfing, womens lacross, I like bob marley
and Jimi hendrix music. Im in a band called "wahine", watching ER,
marine mammals

From: phs2jw@surrey.ac.uk (Mr Justin J Watkins)
Date: 9 Jan 1996 16:04:02 GMT

Name:           Justin Watkins
Gender:         MALE
Year of Birth:  1971
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Somewhere between 11 and 18
Location:       Guildford, Surrey, England UK
E-mail Address:        j.watkins@surrey.ac.uk (really hard to remember)
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://phoenix.bath.ac.uk/~justinw/
Marital Status: Married (18 months)
Children:       0 kids, 2 cuddlies
Occupation:     Research Officer, Physics, Surrey University
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: Autumn 1993

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Lots
# of LEGO Pieces:             About 22 litres
# of LEGOfests Attended:      0

First LEGO Set:       (you'd better ask my dad)
Favorite Theme(s):    Castle/Technic
Favorite Set(s):      My castle
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Merlin the Wizard and the glow-in-the dark
 ghost
Current LEGO Project: Crane similar to 8460 without the instructions.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Member of Lego club about 10 years ago.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computer games, graphics

Religion: born-again christian

Justin Watkins, Dept of Physics                 j .watkins@surrey.ac.uk
University of Surrey, Guildford                            01483 259329
GU2 5XH, England                    http://phoenix.bath.ac.uk/~justinw/

From: jlf10@75613.1304 (James Farmer)
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 96 15:49:34 GMT

Name: James Farmer
Gender: M
Year of Birth:  68
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 11
Location: Tallahassee, FL
E-mail Address: 75643.1304@compu$erve.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/branwen
Marital Status: Married(she loves lego's too)
Children: None
Occupation: Environmental Tech/Student
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: 8/94 (lurker)

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 20+
# of LEGO Pieces: ?!
# of LEGOfests Attended: None

First LEGO Set: ?
Favorite Theme(s): Launch Command/Pirates/Islanders
Favorite Set(s): Shuttle(s)
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):
Current LEGO Project: Couple a' Aquanauts

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: The amount of freaking money I've spent

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  homebrewing, comics, other assorted omnipotent
 hobbies

75613.1304@compuserve.com
jlf10@freenet.scri.fsu.edu

From: usda@aztec.co.za (Unix Software Design Usda Automation)
Date: 9 Jan 1996 14:07:49 GMT

Name:  Francois du Plessis.
Gender:  M.
Year of Birth:  1971.
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  About 9 and 3/4.
Location:  Johannesburg, sunny SA.
E-mail Address:  usda@aztec.co.za
LEGO/home page URL(s):  None.
Marital Status:  Single.
Children:  None.
Occupation:  Programmer in C and COBOL.
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Lurking since Sep '95.

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  +/- 20
# of LEGO Pieces:  Dunno
# of LEGOfests Attended:  0

First LEGO Set:  TOWN Fire chopper (1983).
Favorite Theme(s):  Classic Space (just after helmet revamp), Blacktron
Aquazone, Pirates, Castle.
Favorite Set(s):  A little Blacktron car with the minifig using a jet
backpack. (Don't know the no. I throw away the instructions after I
complete a set).
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Lazer Saw (IP), Skeleton, Paradisa
lipstick mini-fig heads.
Current LEGO Project:  Collecting said mini-fig heads to equip some of
my other sets with female heads. Anybody need some Paradisa parts for
free.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Having at least one set of Space from
Classic to before Spyrius and S Police 2. Not much of a claim since
most now also have other heads than the smileys. Some of the sets
have been enhanced ever so slightly in the armament department as
well.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  PC, PC, PC, Tolkien lead figurines,
Comics, PC, PC, PC.

From: welfen@sentex.net
Date: 9 Jan 1996 17:54:43 GMT

Name:  Ross Ireland
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1974
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  21
Location:  Guelph Ontario, Canada
E-mail Address: welfen@sentex.net
LEGO/home page URL(s):  none
Marital Status:  single, sorta
Children:  0 kids, 1 cat
Occupation:  internet consultant, web designer, HTML editor
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  fall '94

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Unknown
# of LEGO Pieces:  right now, about 50. My dad went and sold 2-3000 of my
bricks for 9 dollars at a garage sale when I went to school
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0

First LEGO Set:  After Lego Dark Ages : Name Unknown , first generation
space ship
Favorite Theme(s):  space/aquazone
Favorite Set(s):  Names Unknowk, that cool yellow aquazone submarine
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  transparent stuff esp. domes/ original
black or blue spacemen
Current LEGO Project:  Rebuilding collection, re-working Legowars to the
tastes of me and my friends

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Had a small legion of 150ish spacemen

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Internet, Star Trek, Coca-Cola

http://www.sentex.net/~welfen/slinger.html

From: cdrebert@u.washington.edu (Carolyn Drebert)
Date: 9 Jan 1996 17:58:06 GMT

Name:  Carolyn Drebert
Gender:  F
Year of Birth:  1950
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  12
Location:  Renton, Washington (20 min S of Seattle)
E-mail Address:  cdrebert@u.washington.edu
LEGO/home page URL(s):  None
Marital Status:  Married
Children:  3 (5+ grandchildren)
Occupation:  Materiel Management UofW
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Sept 1994

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  40-50
# of LEGO Pieces:  5000-10000
# of LEGOfests Attended:  0

First LEGO Set:  Dalmation/Fire Engine Basic Set for Grandson
Favorite Theme(s):  Town, Train
Favorite Set(s): Metroliner, Gas Station
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Metroliner
Current LEGO Project:  Building my "Estate" (includes a horse-race track,
   very large house, beach house and boat dock)

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Possibly oldest person on RTL
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Sega, Grandkids, oh, and my husband who doesn't
   mind my obsession with Lego.

From: cgunders@uci.edu (Cardozo Andrews)
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 17:13:47 -0600

Name:  Connie Gunderson
Gender:  F
Year of Birth: 1967
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:
Location:  Orange County, California
E-mail Address:  cgunders@uci.edu
Marital Status:  married
Children:  none as yet
Occupation:  retail buyer/law student
On R.T.L. Since:  1993

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: about 75
# of LEGO Pieces:

First LEGO Set: that blue Lunar Lander (~1978?)
First LEGO period - mid to late '70s
Second LEGO period - 1994 to present
Favorite Theme(s):  Town/Train
Favorite Set(s):  MetroLiner/Supercar
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):
Current LEGO Project:  Just finished the Supercar that Santa brought

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: none.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:
reading, skiing, movies, t.v., computer games, sleeping in.

From: ilaine@panix.com (Liz Stokes)
Date: 9 Jan 1996 18:44:33 -0500

Name: Liz Stokes
Gender: female
Year of Birth: '68
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: alive and well
Location: NYC
E-mail Address:  ilaine@panix.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):
Marital Status: single
Children:  none
Occupation: programmer
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: around occasionally since summer 94.

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 8
note that this is the second collection. Don't ask me what happened
to the boxes and boxes I had as a child. *snif*

# of LEGO Pieces: lots. Several of those 8 kits are large.
# of LEGOfests Attended:  LEGOfests ?!?

First LEGO Set: largish Universal set from early 70's
Favorite Theme(s): Technic
Favorite Set(s): Pneumatic Crane, Monorail
Favorite Piece/Minifigure:
Current LEGO Project:  Dream projects rather than current, are a carousel,
(I need lots more pieces though) and a spinning wheel.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: I taught myself to spin on a LEGO drop
spindle. Trivial to build, but points for originality of use :-)

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:
spinning, weaving, lacemaking, cooking, brewing (see a theme here yet?)
--
Liz Stokes         | 		Hey! Where am I going?
Ilaine de Cameron  |    And what am I doing in this handbasket?

ilaine@panix.com   |          http://www.panix.com/~ilaine/

From: niceguy@bitstream.net (niceguy)
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 21:08:42 -0600

Name:  John Gerlach
Gender:  M
Year of Birth: 1962
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 10
Location:  Minneapolis, Minnesota
E-mail Address:  niceguy@bitstream.net
Marital Status:  single, unattached, uncommitted
Children:  1 cat, Tasha
Occupation:  "Computer Geek"
On R.T.L. Since:  November 1995

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  somewhere over 250
# of LEGO Pieces:  "Too many.  Not enough."

First LEGO Set:  Don't remember - I was 3!
Favorite Theme(s):  Train, Technic, Castle, Pirates.
Favorite Set(s):  Too tough to call, lately the "Freight Rail Runner"
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Technic transmission from the Super Car
Current LEGO Project:  Creating new train engines and cars

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Sorry, I can't say...
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Music, golf, gardening, cooking.

From: "Z C. Johnson" <zjohnson@cris.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 09:42:32 -0700

Name:  ZC Johnson
Gender:  F
Year of Birth:  1968
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  27 (what, all 27 year olds don't play
with Legos?)
Location:  Denver, CO
E-mail Address:  zjohnson@cris.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):  home page: http://www.cris.com/~zjohnson
Marital Status:  single
Children:  3 cats, Christian, Monkey, and Europa
Occupation:  software engineer
On R.T.L Since:  fall, 1995

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  ~150
# of LEGO Pieces:  ?
# of LEGOfests Attended:  0

First LEGO Set:  aside from basic blocks, 780 Road Construction Set from
1975
Favorite Theme(s):  Space, Pirate, Technic, Castle, ...
Favorite Set(s):  6941 Battrax, 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner, 8880 Super
Car
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  I don't know about me, buy my cats'
favorite piece is the bush from the Islanders.

Current LEGO Project:  Building display stands for my Legos.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  none yet

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  working on web pages, Shakespeare, Tom
Clancy novels

From: r-c_lg@ix.netcom.com(Robert LeGrand )
Date: 10 Jan 1996 03:51:00 GMT

Name:  Rob LeGrand
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1968
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  15
Location:  Madison, WI
E-mail Address:  r-c_lg@ix.netcom.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):  none
Marital Status:  married
Children:  2 and 3/4
Occupation:  Computer Engineer
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Early 94

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  @15
# of LEGO Pieces:  ?????
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0

First LEGO Set:  a standard bricks for house, etc.
Favorite Theme(s):  Technic
Favorite Set(s):  LEGO car (full size - 8 cylinder)
Favorite Piece/Minifigure: shock absorber
Current LEGO Project:  A Limo (with suspension!)

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  working manual transmission

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Reading, Computers, RC (cars)

From: kitten@PEAK.ORG (Jodi L. Pilcher)
Date: 10 Jan 1996 06:34:11 -0800

Name:  Jodi Pilcher
Gender:  Female
Year of Birth:  1972
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Varies
Location:  Atlanta, Georgia
E-mail Address: kitten@peak.org
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.peak.org/~kitten
Marital Status:  Married
Children:  not yet :)
Occupation:  Nanny (2 children: Memphis (3yrs9mo) and Sammy (2yrs2mo)
   They're addicted to Duplo :)
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  The beginning of RTL
# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  Lots and lots and lots
# of LEGO Pieces:  no clue
# of LEGOfests Attended: none officially, had two RTL people come to my
   wedding, had a couple others come to our house to play with and drool
   over our lego.
First LEGO Set: a small paradisa set, cant remember which one!
Favorite Theme(s): Castle, Pirate, Paradisa, Town
Favorite Set(s):   Rolling acres ranch, imperial trading post
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Princess, forest maiden, peasants, merchant
   captain, forestmen in general.
Current LEGO Project:  Boxing up our lego, a little at a time so that
   we'll have less to do when we move in a few months. have done most
   of paradisa and town, still need to do pirate, castle, mtron, etc
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Cleaning Atlanta out of older sets.. paying
   for our wedding with a lego auction!
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Reading, board games, administrating
   KallistiMUD, music boxes (there's another collection I've been busy
   boxing up!), dragons, wizards, castles, travel, "Civilization",
   cats, children, spending time with my husband, shopping.. and he's
   currently working on getting me interested in Bloodbowl.

From: rrg@cco.caltech.edu (Roy Gal)
Date: 10 Jan 1996 18:27:34 GMT

Name:  Roy Gal
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1973
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  13
Location: California Institute (of Technology)
E-mail Address:  rrg@astro.caltech.edu
LEGO/home page URL(s):  http://astro.caltech.edu/~rrg/lego.html
Marital Status:  single
Children:  1 cat
Occupation:  Astronomer (working on Ph.D.)
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Early 94

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  ~150
# of LEGO Pieces:  A whole lot
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0

First LEGO Set: 402 Universal Set
Favorite Theme(s):  Town,Castle,Pirate
Favorite Set(s):  560 Town House
Favorite Piece/Minifigure: Jailbreak Joe
Current LEGO Project:  Adding levels to Lego town and getting train up to them

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  none

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Model kits (military aircraft),Mac

From: Will Chapman <willc@halcyon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 20:06:13 GMT

Name  	  :  Will Chapman
Gender	  :  M
Birth Year: '68
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: My 2.5 year old and I are playmates!
Location:  Sumner, WA (30 miles S of Seattle)
E-mail Address:  willc@halcyon.com
Lego Homepage URL:  http://www.halcyon.com/willc/lego.htm

Marital status: Married
Children      : 2 (Jake 3, Connor 1.5)
Occupation    : Access DB Programmer / WWW CGI Developer

On R.T.L. Since   : October 1995
# of sets         : A little over quite a few.
# of LEGO pieces  : Thousands all over the house (My kids like them too!)
Favorite theme(s) : Train Train Train! (Airport Shuttle Monorail included)
Favorite set(s)   : Freight Rail Runner & MetroStation
Current project(s): ACQUIRING A CLUB CAR (or 3)! WILL ANYONE SELL ANY?!?!
		Figuring out how to lay out my expanded Monorail track..
                Lego Steam Engine (http://www.halcyon.com/willc/steamloc.htm)
		3D animated Lego movie

Greatest claim to LEGO fame: A Hands-on Lego Railroad for Kids in the Pacific
 NW!
Other (non-LEGO) interests:  Computer Animation, Volleyball,

From: reimjack@wirehub.nl (Jackelin Rademakers & Reimer Mud)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 15:18:43 GMT

Name: Reimer Mud
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1961
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: From 9-16 years :-)
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
E-mail Address: reimjack@wirehub.nl
LEGO/home page URL(s): none :-(
Marital Status: Living together with girlfriend and two cats
Children: None       ( i want to play with the lego :p )
Occupation: Service & support engineer
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: newbie

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 100 give or take a few
# of LEGO Pieces: Dunno. not enough, i want more.....
# of LEGOfests Attended:  none

First LEGO Set: i remember getting a train for chrismas when i was
three feet tall
Favorite Theme(s): Minifig's, Technic, Trains
Favorite Set(s): 8868,6541,6285,4563
Favorite Piece(s) all

Current LEGO Project: just finished 6340 and Reading R.T.L.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: nothing.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Girlfriend, (had to write this down under
force :-) ) Building plastic scale models, video's of blackadder and
fawlty towers

From: sjdavanz@ix.netcom.com (Steven J Davanzo)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 08:33:39 GMT

Name:  Steven J Davanzo
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  July 19 1971
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  Immature and happy
Location:  Detroit, Michigan
E-mail Address: sjdavanz@ix.netcom.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):  Not applicable
Marital Status:   Single (Soon to be engaged)
Children:  None
Occupation:  Student (One More Term!)
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  9/95

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  lots, been assimilating since an early
age
# of LEGO Pieces:  Easily near 10K+
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0

First LEGO Set: Very old police starion, no minfigs, just basic
pieces.
Favorite Theme(s):  Castles/Pirates/some Space/starting Race (cars)
Favorite Set(s):  Skull Eye Schooner, Imperial Trading Post.

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Trader from Imperial Trading Post.
Current LEGO Project:  Trying to connect drawbridge and RK Castle into
one structure

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Convinced father to buy me yellow brick
castle in Ireland on a business trip before castle sets were availble
in the U.S.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Computers, MtG (Aiee! two money sucking
hobbies!,  Sony Playstation, Hockey, Finishing my M.B.A. and getting a
job.

Last updated Thu Jan 6 02:26:36 EST 2000 .

This page by David A. Karr / karr@shore.net