The rec.toys.lego Roll Call

Part 7

This document is hosted by LUGNET.

The following is a small part of the responses to the rec.toys.lego Roll Call. Refer to the Table of Contents or the Alphabetical Index for other parts of the Roll Call.

From: Ryan Hagglund <rhagglun@paul.spu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 22:19:13 -0800

Name:   Ryan Hagglund
AGE:  	20
M.S.:	Single
EMPLOYMENT:  Full-time student at Seattle Pacific
	University
NUMBER OF SETS:  50+
NUMBER OF PIECES:  I don't even want to try to count that high
FAVORITE THEME:  Space
FAVORITE SET:  I don't know, I buy the sets for the pieces, not for the
	model they are intended to make
OLDEST SET:  The old fire station (I got it when I was four).  It was
	before they had the station doors that scrolled up and lego figures
	with moving arms and feet.
CURRENT PROJECT:  I don't have room in my dorm room for my Legos; I had
	to leave them at home :(

Ryan Hagglund
Seattle Pacific University
Seattle, Washington
rhagglun@paul.spu.edu

From: stone@uno.cc.geneseo.edu (Leonie Stone)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 14:35:06 UNDEFINED

Name:  Lee Stone
AGE:  34
M.S.: Married (to Paul who doesn't quite get the Lego thing but doesn't
complain either)
KIDS: Jonathan (8 months-- too little for Duplo);  cats (Edgar, Igor, Chan)
who think they _are_ the right age, dog (Galen) who is disgusted by everything
EMPLOYMENT:  Assistant Professor of Economics, SUNY Geneseo
NUMBER OF SETS: 30?
NUMBER OF PIECES: you must be kidding....
FAVORITE THEME: Castle, Pirates, Train
FAVORITE SET: Any of the train stuff
OLDEST SET:  Gears from my childhood
CURRENT PROJECT: Filling my office with Lego

From: reuel_victa@cpqm.saic.com
Date: 3 Feb 1995 17:31:53 GMT

Name: Reuel Victa
AGE: 33
M.S.: Married (wife's name is Terry)
KIDS: 6-year old rabbit (Koko)
EMPLOYMENT: Programmer/Analyst (Science Applications International Corp.)
NUMBER OF SETS: 20+
NUMBER OF PIECES: We'll let the kids count 'em when we have some.
FAVORITE THEME: Space, Technic
FAVORITE SET: The helicopter. My little cousins and friends like to
		play with it.
OLDEST SET: Some odds and ends from long ago.
CURRENT PROJECT: Setting up a town in one of our spare rooms to
		include our monorail.

From: scottec@netcom.com (Scott Cunningham)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 16:13:42 GMT

Name: Scott Cunningham
AGE: 26 (mentaly 10)
M.S.: Engaged (wife's name will be Kathy)
KIDS: Dog (mixed Malties - Peaches) Cat (American shorthair - Corky Sherwood)
EMPLOYMENT: Service Bureau Tech
NUMBER OF SETS: 5 (third start - previously 30+)
NUMBER OF PIECES: 1241
FAVORITE THEME: Pirates + Space (Hah! Space Pirates!)
FAVORITE SET: The ones I gave away :-(   [snif]  (But I'll have new
                 favorites soon!)
OLDEST SET: Then - Some Samsonite    Now - #1715 400pc wonder!
CURRENT PROJECT: Rebuilding my empire of long ago

From: blairiii_r@uhdvx3.dt.uh.edu (Ken Blair)
Date: 5 Feb 1995 17:41 CST

Name: Ken Blair
Age: 23
Married: no
Kids: no
Occupation: Full time student @ The University of Houston (downtown)
Career goal: To graduate from college
Number of Sets: 150+ (estimate)
Number of Pieces: 25,452+ (count)
Oldest Set: #653 - Legoland, small, white red cross helicopter and ambulance
 from about 1975 or so.
Favorite Themes: Technic, train
Favorite Set: #8088 Technic Super Car & #4558 Metroliner train set.
General Comments: I've been collecting Lego sets for about 19 or 20 years,
 and after a long lapse, I've recently been very interested in the Technic and
 train series.  I have a Lego railroad made up of over 200+ rail sections
 that is attached to the ceiling of my apartment.  While this is not the
 best place for a railroad, it's all I have room for.  The switch tracks
 are remote-controlled pneumaticly, using all Lego parts except most of the
 80 feet of air tubing which was cheaper at the local hobby store.

---(> Ken Blair - blairiii_r@dt3.dt.uh.edu

From: jkelly3@ix.netcom.com (John Kelly III)
Date: 6 Feb 1995 04:14:23 GMT

Name: John Kelly III
Age: 23
Married: Yup
Kids: Nope
Occ: Formally LEGO Model Builder; now Computer Tech
#of sets: >500
#of pcs: >30,000
oldest set: Orginal Space Lander (Eagle One, I think)
favorite themes: train,space,town,aquazone,castle
favorite set: Super Car 8808

i worked for LSI in enfield for a year and half as a model builder.
i helped build the Invention Adventure (moving to Baltimore I think),
toy fair exhibits for 1994, (25x islander firgure, others), and parts
of the mall of america change over in 1994.  i have a ton of sets that
i had been collecting since i was seven.  when i ran out of money for
college in fall 1992, i came to work at LEGO imagination centre in mpls.
after six months there, i was sent to enfield to be a model builder.

time of my life.  every brick of every color in every shape.
technically, we are only allowed to use elements that are found in sets
at the time of creation.  (2x4 green bricks are made and are allowed
because you could make those out of 2x4 green plates.)

my wife and i got married after meeting at LIC(LEGO Imagination Centre)
it was a "LEGO" wedding.  we had LEGO centerpieces on all the tables,
and had playtables and a eight foot tower at the reception.

i'm new to the 'net, so i don't know how many times these questions
have been answered and since i do not have a unlimited bank account, i
will not be able to go over all the messages.  please email if there
are questions i can answer about model building.

john kelly

p.s.  if you email, tell me what my address is.  i got on the net esp.
to see this newsgroup.  (the company mentioned it.)

From: mmany@gosset.math.uno.edu ( Meredith Many)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 18:38:56 GMT

Name: Meredith Many
AGE: 42
M.S.: Yes (tolerant husband David Eatman)
KIDS: Two - one 3.5 yr old boy(John) - we "share" the legos
      and one 12 yr old Siamese cat(Sparky)
EMPLOYMENT: math instructor - university of new orleans
NUMBER OF SETS: 15 (?)
NUMBER OF PIECES: not enough
FAVORITE THEME: Pirates(John) + Castles + Town (me)
FAVORITE SET: no specific set, but favorite pieces: the pirate minifig
with hook on one hand (Captain Hook), a miscellaneous pirate (Smee), and
one lone forestman (Peter Pan)
OLDEST SET: Misc Duplo train pieces - bought second hand - have sustained
 1.5 years of constant play.
CURRENT PROJECT: On the drawing board: We'd like to build some sort of
Never Never Land.  Involves building and painting the right size table,
then construction of the important parts.  The pirates ship is the easy
part, the indian camp, mermaid lagoon, and hangmans tree are still in
hazy idea form.  Any suggestions?

From: rgregory@dseg.ti.com (Ron Gregory)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 15:58:12 GMT

Name: Ron Gregory
AGE: 31
M.S.: Married 11 years - wife Tracey
KIDS: Austin (just turned 3 on 1/31)
      Samantha (dog - German Sheppard mix - will be 2 on 7/10)
EMPLOYMENT: Software Engineer - Texas Instruments, Plano, TX
NUMBER OF SETS: 30+
NUMBER OF PIECES: 25,000+
FAVORITE THEME: Space/Technic/Train
FAVORITE SET(s): Load N' Haul RR, space monorail, and Technic Control Center
OLDEST SET: old gear set
CURRENT PROJECT: Building a custom LEGO table with drawers and plexiglass top.
                 Tracey sold the one I built previously, and I haven't built
                 any LEGO projects, since.  I need a new table to inspire me.

From: giannone@valkyrie.LightStream.COM (Tony Giannone)
Date: 7 Feb 1995 10:43:02 -0500

Name: tony giannone
AGE: 38 (next week :-)
M.S.: married
KIDS: Greg (3), Jessica (11), and Aimee (13)
EMPLOYMENT: manufacturing engineer
NUMBER OF SETS: ~30
NUMBER OF PIECES: a whole bunch
FAVORITE THEME: none
FAVORITE SET: the next one
OLDEST SET: don't know (started buying LEGO when Greg was 1yo)
CURRENT PROJECT: create a unique toy for Greg (i.e. one that he won't feel
                 compelled to destroy minutes after its completion :-)

From: hermit@cats.UCSC.EDU (William R. Ward)
Date: 07 Feb 1995 19:54:09 GMT

Name: William R. Ward
AGE: 23
M.S.: 'living in sin'
KIDS: 0
EMPLOYMENT: Contractor (Unix System Admin/Programmer)
NUMBER OF SETS: lots
NUMBER OF PIECES: lots
FAVORITE THEME: Space & Technic
FAVORITE SET: anything with lots of cool pieces
OLDEST SET: probably the Family set, but some pieces are probably missing
CURRENT PROJECT: none at the moment; last project was a 3-4 foot long
	spaceship with lots of cool features

--
    /|      William R Ward                Bay View Consulting Services
   / |\     hermit@cats.ucsc.edu                 1803 Mission St. #339

From: s3500075@nickel.laurentian.ca
Date: 7 Feb 95 22:35:26 -0500

Here's my shot!  I've been lurking for a while since I found the group and
this makes a good introduction:

Name: Heather Fraser
AGE  20
LOCATION  Sudbury,Ontario
MS  Engaged (Brian, date as yet unset)
KIDS  None yet (thank god, I'm not done with my lego yet!!)
EMPLOYMENT  Geology/Engineering Student @ Laurentian University  // Keeping
  useless profs employed, and learning from the good ones
#OF SETS  3 @ University and ?? at home
#OF PIECES  Never Enough
FAVOURITE THEME  Castles
FAVOURITE SET  All of them
OLDEST SET  The house set I was given at my first Christmas (aged 18 days) as a
  joke on my father who I still have to fight off to get at the lego.
CURRENT PROJECT  Avoiding exam/study stress and trying to find unique ideas for
  my wedding

Funny but true:

	I have no depth perception and find it difficult to think in 3-d.  When
I came to University last year I got strange looks around res. as I'd build
models to help with my engineering projects.   While tutoring in res this year
on calculus (area of revolution with integrals) I got out the lego and spread
it out on the common kitchen table to show my point.  Everyone called me crazy,
but the end result was a 90% on the test, and all night lego fest (5am when I
went to bed) and about 10 people bringing back lego after Christmas Break!!

From: kittle@sde.hp.com (Ron Kittle)
Date: 9 Feb 1995 17:13:58 GMT

I figured I better add my name to the list, since Mark Hornblower is
going to post statistics...

Name: Ron Kittle
Age: 31
M.S: Single
Kids: No, just nieces
Employment: Software Engineer at HP
Number of Sets in Collection: 30+
Number of Pieces: 11,000+
Oldest Set: Large gears from 70s, etc.  I've got some of those "Two 2x2
            'wafer thin' flats connected by a plastic stem" pieces. :-)
Favorite Themes: Technic, Trains
Favorite Set: Super Car #8880, hands down.
Favorite Creation: A Lego Shay steam locomotive.  A Shay is a geared
                   locomotive, with three upright pistons on one side.
                   My Lego version uses the technic pistons, which pump
                   as the engine moves (powered off one of the wheels).
                   Shays were used mostly for logging operations, which
                   required narrow gauge tracks, tight turns, and steep
                   grades.  That makes the Lego turns a little more
                   realistic.  :-) I plan to put a jpg file on the net
                   when I get pictures of it.

From: ktatroe@badgercom.com (k.tatroe)
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 1995 12:31:06 -0700

Name:     kevin tatroe
Age:      23 (or 10, or so :)
M.S:      SNG (single nice guy)
Kids:     Two cats; they contribute by breaking things
Job:      Software Engineer at BadgerCom Software; teacher-in-training
# Sets:   300+
# Pieces: 75,000+ (by PPH (piece per head) estimation)

Oldest Set:  Eagle One (lunar lander)
Fav. Themes: Islanders, Technic, Castle, Pirates
Fav. Set:    All of the Islanders, all pre-87ish Castle

Current project:
 Designing a cathedral. A friend and I have gotten the north wing (the
 nave, I believe) completed. It's about five SCP (standard castle pieces)
 tall, and one-and a half of the large gray plates long. We are beginning
 to run out of pieces, so we're not sure how on earth we're going to do
 the other three wings. It has a pipe organ. I might try to borrow a
 friend's QuickTake 100 to do jpegs.

From: ea93boma@hj.se (Magnus Boivie)
Date: 9 Feb 1995 15:20:58 GMT

Name:  Magnus Boivie
Age:   21
M.S.:  At parents and brother
Kids:  0
Employment:  economic studying at university
Number of Sets in Collection:  lots
Number of Pieces:  lots
Oldest Set: From the beginning of the 70:s
Favorite Themes:  Trains and Technics
Favorite Set in Collection: Technics fork-lift truck
Location : Jönköping, Sweden

From: normmoesch@aol.com (NormMOesch)
Date: 10 Feb 1995 07:51:39 -0500

Name:  Norm M Oesch
AGE:  29
M.S.:  almost :)
KIDS:  none, they're _my_ LEGO bricks
OCCUPATION:  Warehouse Manager
NUMBER OF SETS:  78(in my 2nd incarnation of LEGO obsession)
NUMBER OF PIECES:  more than 3(well, it is)
OLDEST SET:  Black Monarch's Castle(this time round)
FAVORITE THEMES:  Train
FAVORITE SET:  the Trial Size pack my fiancee gave me that
   rekindled my love of LEGO toys

From: justjm24@aol.com (JustJM24)
Date: 16 Feb 1995 20:36:17 -0500

Name: Jean Ledoux
AGE  :  43
SINGLE
KIDS:  Girl 23, Boy22, Girl21
EMPLOY: Self
#Sets, 40+
#Pieces, Still computing...am working on a data base now
FAVORITE..Theme, Legoland...SET  Big Truck Stop...love Vehicles!
OLDEST SET:  Space ship, early 1970's

Always looking to buy sell or trade....

From: mmccall@vader.cc.emory.edu (Utopia's Princess of the Universe)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 21:45:44 -0600

I'm having probs with my newsreader, so I will try to do this by memory.

Name: Malinda
AGE: 29 (I think)
Marital Status: single ("living in sin" for past four years)
KIDS: No. LEGOs are mine, all mine. :)
OCCUPATION: Ophthalmology librarian at Emory U. Hosp.
EDUCATION: BA in Fine Arts, BA in English, minor in Communictations
# of PIECES: Er, are you kidding? Answers (choose one):
[a] Too damn many (when no models are built and I have to store them)
[b] Too damn few (especially of one piece/color when building from
imagination)
[c] A kajillion
[d] lots
# of SETS: Um, what constitutes a set? Does a $2.79 Black Knight count as
a set because it is in a box by itself? (See below for listing.)
Claim to Fame: Using LEGOs as stress therapy, building six houses around
a garden square last night using Mega Blox baseplates and a grey LEGO
baseplate: blue police station, yellow duplex, red hotel, white and pink
private home, red private home, pizzaria. Turn the baseplate, all the
buildings have open backs and multiple floors. Pizzaria has outdoor
dining, cars can go around several buildings and the square. No
particular reason. Swiped Mega Blox chandelier, turned it upside down and
made it a fountain in square.
What got me started: Bought #6237 (pirates with chest and parrot) and
#6401 Seaside Cabana together for under $8 when I accompanied my
boyfriend and our tenant/roommate David to TRU (they needed new Frisbees for
Frisbee Golf). That was last year. Never had LEGOs when younger. BF gave
me old pieces including a damaged baseplate that sounds like the one
everyone's discussing: 24 x 40.
 ............................xxxx.......
.............................xxxx........
.............................xxxx........
.............................xxxx........
.............xxxx..o.xxxx.oo.xxxx.ooooo..
..o..........xxxx..o.xxxx....xxxx.....o..
..o..........xxxx....xxxx....xxxx........
..o..........xxxx....xxxx....xxxx........
..o..........xxxx....xxxx....xxxx.....o..
..o..........xxxx....xxxx....xxxx.....o..
..oxxxxxx....xxxx..o.xxxx.............o..
..oxxxxxx....xxxx..o.xxxx.oo......ooooo..
..oxxxxxx....xxxx....xxxx................
...xxxxxx....xxxx....xxxx................
...xxxxxx....xxxx....xxxx................
...xxxxxx....xxxx....xxxx................
...xxxxxx....xxxx....xxxx................
...xxxxxx....xxxx....xxxx................
.............xxxx....xxxx................
.............xxxx....xxxx................
.............xxxx....xxxx................
.............xxxx....xxxx................
.............xxxx....xxxx................
 ............xxxx....xxxx...............

The "o"'s are white dots and the "x"'s are flat areas.
I also have some odd pieces like 1x2 and 2 x 3 POLICE bricks, a piece
that looks like a firetruck piece, some red and yellow "Legoland" bricks,
some red bricks with LEGO on them, a hinged "claw" for a crane, some
pulley/crane pieces, etc, all that Steve had when young. Many of his are
glue-damaged. (He was a destructive child and used to stage actual fires
in Legoland. Glue he used burned satisfactorily I guess.) Lots of old wheels.

SETS owned:
4151 Freestyle with pink items I already posted about, including pink floral
awnings, pink doors and two shades of pink windows, two shades of pink
flowers, pink 'champage' glasses, pink-topped Legolady
6405 Lost box. Horse and girl with grey pants and pink "horse" shirt,
pale green baseplate
6414 Dolphin Point
1860 Try Me! Freestyle in bag with Legoman
1670 Sampler with odd door and window (yellow, with red 2-wide sills)
6430 Police car _Night Patroller_ I posted about earlier w/ 9v lights/siren
6350 _Pizza To Go_ (Box damaged, have only back panel)
6664 _Chopper Cops_. Lost box.
6009 Black knight (smallest set owned) with knight and horse. Period. $2.79.
Yellow saddle for horse.
6034 _Black ??Monarch's?? Ghost_ ghost, knight, mini-castle w/ doors. Blue
saddle for horse.
6319 Trees and flags (kept only back panel of box)
6402 _Sidewalk Cafe'_
4162 Freestyle with green 2 x 3 curved pieces (2x2 top w/ curve, 2 x 3
bottom), green whip, green flag, red & white striped awnings, blue doors &
windows, red "coffee" mugs
6410 _Cabana Beach_
1967 _Bonus Pack ('with free windsurfer model!')_ Includes 1959
Chopper/Flight series, 1969 robot/Space Police series, 1970 flintlock
gun/cannon, two figs/Pirates series, 1971 catapult/Black Knights series,
windsurfer (red) with two buoys. Total of six male minifigs. Found at
Woolworth's in odd Lego package.
6411 _Sand Dollar Cafe'_
6056 _Dragon Wagon_ with dragon, yay! Red saddles for horses, red
'dragon' horse blinders.
6416 _Poolside Paradise_ Bought chiefly for the baseplate and large clear
pieces, mailbox.
6048 _Majisto's Magical Workshop_ Bought for Majisto. Hinged, opens by
putting halves on separate baseplates.
6314 _City People_ Bought for bicycle and champagne glasses (early
purchase, charm has since faded a little. :) )
4011 _Cabin Cruiser_ Gift, no box to be found, do have instructions. Does
float. Has shark.
 545 Basic set--comes with six-partitions and two basepaltes to store
"all" your Legos. (Ha!)
6401 _Seaside cabana_. Lost box.
6105 _Medieval Knights_. I like the helmet decorations the best.
6237 Pirates with chest of gold, parrot. Lost box. Small sample set.
5140 Polybagged red bricks from S@H
5142 Polybagged white bricks from S@H
5137 Town accent pieces from S@H
5149 Doors and windows (these have green shutters, red pieces and white
accents)

I have no desire to collect Technic people or Belville. I would collect
Space if I had room. I don't so I collect Town and Paradisa mostly, but I
can't resist the medieval figs/sets. :)

Fave sets: all. Also: last set bought, set I plan to buy next...sets I can't
afford...
Fave pieces: usually the little accent  pieces like glasses, animals,
brushes and shovels, swords, plumes and helmet decorations, treasure
chests, bikes, etc. The minifigs are my favorite pieces. :) I don't have
nearly enough hair for the women, though. I do have a LOT of caps.
Majisto w/ wand and dragon and 'scroll'. Knight with ghost. 9V police car.
Least favorite piece: Mega Blox :), tiny 'roof' flats.
(Mega sets I own: barrel of 1000 pieces, blockblaster, house.)

Sets I want BADLY: (Santa? I've been REALLY good...)
6339 Shuttle
6597 Airport
6562 Octan station
6044 King's carriage
6008 King on horseback
6398 Knight with skeleton
6398 Police station
The infamous "Midnight Transport" set I forgot the number to.
6483 _Coastal Patrol_ (9V set)
6399 _Airport Shuttle_
6409 _Island Arcade_ (mostly for minifigs, glasses and seats)
6376 _Breezeway Cafe'_ It's a restaurant with RED accents and a minifig
with a Stetson hat.
6273 _Rock Is. Refuge_
4163 Freestyle (with motor/9V)
4161 Freestyle with more figs and a storage case.
 565 Build-and-store chest
 737 Freestyle with firetruck & 9V lights/siren action
6419 _Rolling Acres_ To 'complete' Paradisa, though I dislike the Acrade
and Playground sets in comparison to other sets
4554 _Metrostation_ *****
4558 _Metroliner_ *****
4548 Speed regulator
4547 _Club Car_ ********
6345 _Aerial Acrobats_
6090 King's castle
4539 RR Crossing w/ guard
6666 Ambulance
6254 _Pirate's Plunder_
6539 _Victory Cup Racers_
6571 Firehouse (not _Fire Control Center_)

Another idea for lurking LEGO employees: LEGO post office! Children can
enjoy putting letters into lock boxes and blue postal boxes (red for UK
sets), putting the happy mailman in his postal truck with lots of yellow
and white letterds and packages (I imagine some flats printed with sheets
o stamps and flats printed to resempble magazines.) Adults can get a
flintlock gun and play "Disgruntled postal worker!" If a deluxe set, you
can have a motorized conveyor belt moving all the deposited mail to a
waiting bag or container w/ wheels and LOTS of disgruntled postal
workers. :) Maybe a working teeny bell on the counter. Don't forget flats
with "wanted" on them and a draft poster for US sets. :) Maybe even a
place to take "passport photos" complete with harrassed postal-
worker-in-charge-of-passport-stuff. Cool, huh?

I know I mentioned Santa, but I forgot to say that Majisto is already a
good model. Just change the color scheme a little. :)

Ta,
Malinda

From: rcarter@nyx10.cs.du.edu (Ron Carter)
Date: 20 Feb 1995 14:30:37 -0700

Name:				Ronald L. Carter
Age:				40
Employment:			President of own computer software company
Education:			Degrees in art history and EE
Location:			Colorado, USA
Number of Sets in Collection:	30+, mostly small sets, plus buckets
Number of Pieces:		5,000 plus
Oldest Set:			Some loose pieces of Samsonite era stuff
Favorite Themes:		Ice Planet, Islanders, Technic
Favorite Set in Collection:	Whatever one I am working on  :-)
LEGO Claim to Fame:		Corrected a typo in one of the LEGO catalogs
--
Ron Carter \ Director \ Center for the Study of Creative Intelligence
 CSCI \ Denver, CO USA \ "AAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

From: adf4@lns598.lns.cornell.edu (Andrew Foland)
Date: 21 Feb 1995 23:55:16 -0500

Name: Andy Foland
Age: 22 (yrs.)
Sets: 70+
Pieces: 9000 (??)
Oldest: Alpha-1 Rocket Base (contemporary with the infamous LL924)
Favorite Set: 375/6075 Yellow Castle
Theme Interests: Castle, Pirate

Current Projects: Battle of Borodin using red and blue Imperial
 Guards (and one hapless Townee as Pierre Bezuhov); Cathedral.

Anyone who finds/has blue Imperials will contribute greatly to
the cause (though I gather I'm competing with Erik Wilson in
this regard.)

From: kcg@vnet.ibm.com (Kevin Griffin)

Name:  Kevin Griffin
Age:   24
M.S.:  Single
Kids:  None
Employment: Software Engineer
Number of Sets in Collection: 79
Number of Pieces:  Unknown
Oldest Set: A set with faceless Lego figures.
Favorite Themes:  Space
Favorite Set in Collection:  Galaxy Explorer

Location :  Rochester, MN

Last updated Thu Jan 6 02:26:36 EST 2000 .

This page by David A. Karr / karr@shore.net